Why Use Christopher Alexander Recruitment?
Why should a company need a Personnel Consultancy?
To remain profitable by maintaining staff at full production strength. Empty desks mean reduced output coupled with the extra workload being spread to other employees, which is not always the logical solution
Christopher Alexander provides exceptional value for customers.
There are many additional advantages to using an outside consultant:
- An extensive sourcing base
- Consultants practised in the art of interviewing and recruitment selection
- Objectivity which can be utilised by a person not on the company payroll
- The pure expertise generated by consultants and principals who are specialists, as a result of total commitment to the recruitment function
- The benefit of attracting a wider range of applicants who may not wish to reveal their identity to the client as the may already be working in the industry
- Expertise in recruitment advertising
- Switchboard does not get jammed with applicant calls both suitable and unsuitable
- Applicants are fully screened, qualification checks and eligibility to work in the United Kingdom checked
- No costs until the right candidate has been found
Given all the above, the fees charged by agents and consultants can be justified, as well as saving your HR Department time and money and providing an increased selection accuracy.